Cabin Deposits & Policies
A 50% deposit for cabin accommodations is required within 10 days of making the reservation to guarantee (DEPOSITS need to be in personal check or money orders). Payment in full is required upon Check-In (CREDIT CARDS, CHECKS, CASH). Cabins and rental equipment will be charged for the entire time reserved. No refunds.
Deposits refunded only after all cabins are filled during your rental time at regular rate, less a $50 rebooking fee. (Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to our strict 60 day cancellation notice and refund policies, no exceptions.)
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
At the time of check-in, we accept MasterCard, Visa, money orders, travelers & personal checks and cash. We will accept personal checks or money orders for Deposits.
***Please note that if a credit card is used at the time of paying the balance, a 3% credit card fee will be added to the invoice total.
We do require a credit card upon check-in for damage deposit/ extra cleaning fee to keep on file during your stay. We ask that you leave the cabin on your departure day as you found it upon check-in. All dishes/pots/pans/silverware in the cabin should be cleaned and returned to their original places in the cupboards/drawers. If dirty dishes are left in the sink/counter/frig/on top of stove at the time of departure – a $100 cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card.
You will be required to provide a credit card at the time of check-in to keep on file. Guest will be responsible for all intentional or reckless damages, and the credit card on file will be charged. Guest also authorizes agent to charge any expenses relating to intentional or reckless damage, cleaning of the unit beyond a normal cabin cleaning, or theft of any property from the unit, to the credit card on file for that cabin. The guest who uses their credit card to pay the balance at check-in is considered the responsible party, and all necessary charges concerning said cabin will be charged to the credit card on file, no matter who in the group caused the damage.
Lodging Rates quoted are subject to 6.75% MN Sales Tax, 3% Ely Lodging Tax & 3% resort tax, all other rates are subject to a 6.875% MN Sales Tax. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Dogs are allowed in the lakeside 2-bedroom cabins. The new 3-bedroom cabin is ‘pet free’.
As dog lovers, we welcome quiet, well-behaved dogs. Noisy dogs and dogs with antisocial behavior are not welcome.
Our Pet Fee applies to all dogs and our policy is as follows:
- Please help Moose Track Adventures ensure that the experience for you, your pet and our guests is harmless and pleasant.
- Pets’ vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and is free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets are to be well socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
- Pets should be under their owner’s care at all times – not be left unattended in the cabins or on the grounds (if you go somewhere in your car or boat, they must go with you)
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Pets should be cleaned off when wet or dirty prior to letting them into cabin or Lodge.
- Owner will clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in a trash receptacle.
- Pets are not allowed in beach area.
- Please clean up animal hair in your cabin. If your furry friend is used to being on the furniture, please bring a blanket or sheet to cover our furniture
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
If these policies are not followed, you will be asked to board your dog with a local kennel.
FYI – Our female golden retrievers Maggie (12 years old) and Sadie (born end of July 2014) have free roam of our property.
RULES & POLICIES
Please respect our cabins and leave them as you found them. NO SMOKING is allowed in any of the cabins or buildings.
Lodge is open from 8 AM to 8 PM. Please let us know if your arrival time will be after normal lodge hours. CHECK-IN after 2 PM; CHECK-OUT before 9 AM. Quiet Hours from 9:00 PM-8:00 AM
DIRECTIONS TO MOOSE TRACK ADVENTURES
Once you have reached Ely, take 169 east through the center of Ely. From the edge of town go 1 1/2 miles to County Road 16 (Kawishiwi Trail). Turn right. Go approximately 4 miles and you will see our Moose Track Adventures road sign and driveway on the left. Welcome to our little piece of paradise!