Lakeside Cabins Resort Near Virginia
Are you on the search for a Lakeside Resort near Virginia, MN? Our cabins are set just 7 miles from Ely, Minnesota and just outside the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Rise in the morning and watch the fog dancing across the lake, the sun reflecting its beauty off the waves and hear the motor of the lone, early morning fisher – all while the songbirds sing their morning melodies. Our Lake Cabin Rentals near Virginia Minnesota include all that majesty, a personal touch and more. Renting a lakeside cabin, just feet from the lakeshore, offers you your own private oasis that comes with a dock (which allows you to see your boat from the cabin), charcoal grill, stone fire pit, affordable boat rental options, and available bait. And, the property surrounding you also has a beach, playsets for children, and a very welcoming lodge. So what else are you waiting for? Your Boundary Water Adventure near Virginia awaits!
Highest Rated Resort Near Virginia MN
Moose Track Adventures is rated the best Minnesota Resort near Virginia because we offer our guests exceptionally clean, newly remodeled and modern lakeside cabins, attractive North Woods landscaping with native flowers and trees, as well as personalized service. Another awesome bonus is that we are a Dog Friendly Lakeside Resort near Virginia MN. In fact, right when you step into our lodge, there’s a good chance that two of our finest, Sadie and Maggie, will be wagging their tails and waiting for you.
Minnesota Vacation Rental Cabins Near Virginia
One could say our Resort near Virginia MN is the ideal mixture of adventure and comfort. At your private lakeside cabin you can take in the remarkable view of Farm Lake, the convenience of wireless internet in your cabin, and the peace-of-mind of seeing your boat through your cabin window. And, should you need something, Ely is just a 10 minute drive, with coffee shops, grocery stores, gas stations, many restaurants and other attractions available. You may feel like you’re miles away from civilization but in reality, DQ is just a quick drive into town.
Lake Side Cabins Near Virginia MN
Our two and three bedroom housekeeping cabins are only 25 feet from Farm Lake, a part of the White Iron Chain of Lakes. Enjoy terrific sunrises from a large living room picture window and evening dinners at your lakeside picnic table or on your deck as well. All our cabins have their own personal touch and are completely equipped, extremely clean & include heat, hot water showers, microwave, stove, refrigerator, kitchen utensils & all linens (except kitchen & bath towels). A picnic table, charcoal kettle grill and a fire ring for a relaxing campfire are also included with each cabin. Furthermore, a dock space is part of a weekly rental. All cabins can fit four people comfortably, six people with no problem and even some can hold eight. In the dark of night, regardless of how far away you are from home, you can sleep cozily in your cabin beds thanks to our newly upgraded memory foam beds and high thread count sheets. And for your convenience our Minnesota Resort near Virginia offers wood bundles, ice, live bait, a selection of fishing tackle for sale.
Dog Friendly Resort Near Virginia MN
If your dog is well socialized – with people and animals, and has no problem being on or off a leash – we gladly welcome them! We have two of our own golden retrievers wandering around our Ely resort and they always enjoy meeting new friends, even when they’re a little furry. We do, however, ask that your dog or dogs are not left unattended at any moment when you stay at our resort and we have a small pet fee for each animal.
Highly Rated Lakeside Cabin Resort near Virginia
The resort near Virginia, Minnesota, that you choose can very well make or break your trip. An important aspect for any enjoyable vacation is knowing your belongings are safe and secure while you’re away and that you, your family and friends have a clean and comfortable place to rest before and after any Boundary Waters fishing, canoeing or boating adventures. Moose Track Adventures, an Ely Resort, has been rated #1 out of 32 other Ely Resorts and Specialty Lodging options on Trip Advisors for many years (Trip Advisors is one of the world’s biggest travel sites; one of their main goals is providing unbiased reviews). There is nothing we can say about our Resort near Virginia that would surpass what our visitors have already expressed. Our reputation is based on our clients’ reviews and we are delighted that our guests appreciate all the effort that we have put into our resort near Virginia to ensure a Boundary Waters experience worth having.
Our 6 Minnesota Lake Cabins
A number of our guests express that our photos are an exact representation of our Lake Cabins Near Virginia, so be sure and take a look. We are more than happy to help you thoroughly enjoy all that Ely has to offer, both inside and outside of our beautiful lakeside resort. Listed below are the names of our 6 cabins, 1 of which, the largest one, is not lakeside but rather lake view.
- Bear Paw Cabin – This cabin is set closest to the lodge and is the first one that is seen by our guests, just feet from the lake, with an amazing picture window view of the water, private dock and cozy landscaping. This totally furnished cabin has two bedrooms, both with full sized beds and all the necessities included with cabin living, with the only exception of towels.
- Bald Eagle Cabin – Down the trail and just to the left is the Bald Eagle Cabin. The dining room of this 2 bedroom cabin is graced with a big window overlooking the picturesque lake; and with bird feeders fully stocked you can relax with the company of Blue Jays, Woodpeckers, Hummingbirds, American Goldfinch and many other birds. This lakeside cabin is completely furnished, has two full sized beds, a dock, deck and, lastly, a stone fire pit.
- Loons Nest Cabin – And close to Bald Eagle Cabin you’ll find Loons Nest Cabin. This lake cabin shares the same comforts as most of our other Cabin Rentals near Virginia. It comes with two bedrooms, a futon and everything to provide you with the three R’s of summer: Rest, Relaxation and Rejuvenation. And because it’s just a couple steps from the dock, once your fully recharged, the adventures can start.
- Moose Antler Cabin – Next to our beach is Moose Antler Cabin, an awesome choice if you have a few kids and you’d like two full sized beds, with a bunk over one and a futon in the main area. This cabin is close to the playset and you’ll be sure to see a flock of hungry ducks searching for some extra bread near the shore. This is a fantastic beachside family cabin rental option for younger kiddos.
- Wolf Den Cabin – Another family friendly lakeside cabin and, quite possibly the best socialization spot, is Wolf Den. This cabin has 2 bedrooms, one with twin bunks, and the other with a full sized bed; the main area has a futon, too. Children and parents will be thrilled with the perks of a cabin that is right next to the beach. It allows kids the freedom to stretch their legs after a long boat ride, have shallow access to the lake and the whole time you can watch comfortably from the cabin, deck or picnic tables.
- NEW May 2019 – large 3 bedroom lakeside cabin with 2 full bathrooms.
Lake Cabins and Resort Near Virginia
If you’re on the lookout for a cabin with a view near Virginia, MN, you have found the perfect destination! Our Minnesota Lake Cabins come with all the comfort you could ask ever for, views you’ve envisioned and a clean, yet rustic atmosphere you won’t find anywhere else in Northern Minnesota. If you’re planning a Northern Minnesota Getaway, contact Moose Track Adventures and you won’t be misled. Our seasoned Ely Resort operators can give you fishing advice, show you the sweet spots on Farm Lake and guide you on your journey too. Whether you count on the power of a paddle, motor or you prefer fishing off the dock, you’ll definitely relish in the sun and the stars at Moose Track Adventure in Ely Minnesota.
Cabins on Farm Lake in Ely, Minnesota
Find a tiny slice of heaven just by renting one of our picturesque Ely Lake Cabins. Contact us by phone, our preferred method, at 218-365-4106 to check our May through September availability. Each sunrise and sunset in Ely is a sight to behold; start and end your day closer to your roots and rediscover the natural beauty in this world with a bit of help from Moose Track Adventures.
Back to Ely Cabins