Lakeside Cabins Resort Near Tower
Are you looking for a Lakeside Resort near Tower, MN? We are located just 7 miles from Ely, Minnesota and just outside the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Rise in the morning to see the fog dancing across the lake, the sun reflecting its beauty off the waves and hear the motor of the lone, early morning fisher – all while the birds sing a morning melody. Our Lake Cabin Rentals near Tower Minnesota include all that majesty, a personal touch and more. Renting a lakeside cabin, just feet from the lakeshore, gives you a private oasis that includes a dock (which allows you to see your boat from the cabin), charcoal grill, stone fire pit, affordable boat rental options, and available bait. Additionally, the property surrounding you has a beach, playsets for children, and a welcoming lodge. So what are you waiting for? Your Boundary Water Adventure near Tower awaits!
Highest Rated Resort Near Tower MN
Moose Track Adventures is rated the best Minnesota Resort near Tower because we offer our guests exceptionally clean, newly remodeled and modern lakeside cabins, attractive North Woods landscaping with native flowers, trees and personalized service. Another major bonus is that we are a Dog Friendly Lakeside Resort near Tower MN. In fact, the moment you step into our lodge, there’s a good chance that you’ll be greeted by two of our finest, Sadie and Maggie.
Minnesota Vacation Rental Cabins Near Tower
One could say our Resort near Tower MN is the perfect mix of adventure and comfort. At your private lakeside cabin you can enjoy the beautiful view of Farm Lake, the comfort of wireless internet in your cabin, the peace-of-mind of seeing your boat through your cabin window and if you need something, Ely is a 10 minute drive – at most – with coffee shops, grocery stores, gas stations, many restaurants and attractions. You’ll feel like you’re miles away from civilization but in reality, DQ is just a short drive into town.
Lake Side Cabins Near Tower MN
Our two and three bedroom housekeeping cabins are set only 25 feet from Farm Lake, a part of the White Iron Chain of Lakes. Enjoy remarkable sunrises from a large living room picture window and evening dinners at your lakeside picnic table or on your deck. Each cabin has its own personal touch and is fully equipped, extremely clean & includes heat, hot water showers, microwave, stove, refrigerator, kitchen utensils & all linens (except kitchen & bath towels). A picnic table, charcoal kettle grill and a fire ring for a nice campfire are also included with each cabin. And a dock space is included with a weekly rental. All cabins can fit four people easily, six people with no problem and even some allow for eight. In the dark of night, no matter how far away you are from home, sleep cozily in your cabin beds thanks to our newly upgraded memory foam beds and high thread count sheets. And for your convenience our Minnesota Resort near Tower offers wood bundles, ice, live bait, a selection of fishing tackle for sale.
Dog Friendly Resort Near Tower MN
If your dog is well socialized – with people and animals, and has no problem being on or off a leash – we gladly welcome them! We have two of our own golden retrievers roaming around our Ely resort and they always enjoy meeting new friends, even when they’re furry. We do, however, ask that your dog or dogs are not left unattended at any point when you stay at our resort and we have a small pet fee for each animal.
Highly Rated Lakeside Cabin Resort near Tower
The resort near Tower, Minnesota, that you choose can very well make or break your trip. A crucial element on any vacation is knowing your belongings are safe and secure while you’re away and that you, your family and friends have a clean and comfortable place to rest before and after any Boundary Waters fishing, canoeing or boating adventures. Moose Track Adventures, an Ely Resort, has been rated #1 out of 32 other Ely Resorts and Specialty Lodging options on Trip Advisors for years (Trip Advisors is one of the world’s biggest travel sites; one of their main focuses is providing unbiased reviews). There is nothing we can say about our Resort near Tower that would surpass what our visitors have already expressed. Our reputation is based on our clients’ reviews and we are ecstatic that our guests appreciate all the effort that we have put into our resort near Tower to ensure a Boundary Waters experience worth having.
Our 6 Minnesota Lake Cabins
Many of our guests express that our photos are an exact representation of our Lake Cabins Near Tower, so be sure and take a look. We are happy to assist you in your enjoyment of all that Ely has to offer, both inside and outside of our beautiful lakeside resort. Below are the names of our 6 cabins, 1 of which, the largest one, is not lakeside but instead lake view.
- Bear Paw Cabin – This cabin is set nearest to the lodge and is the first one seen by our guests, just feet from the lake, with a beautiful picture window view of the water, private dock and cozy landscaping. This fully furnished cabin has two bedrooms, both with full sized beds and all the necessities included with cabin living, with the exception of towels.
- Bald Eagle Cabin – Down the trail and to the left is our Bald Eagle Cabin. The dining room of this 2 bedroom cabin is graced with a large window overlooking the beautiful lake; and with bird feeders fully stocked you will be able to enjoy the company of Blue Jays, Woodpeckers, Hummingbirds, American Goldfinch and many other birds. This lakeside cabin is completely furnished, with two full sized beds, a dock, deck and a stone fire pit.
- Loons Nest Cabin – Close to Bald Eagle Cabin you’ll discover Loons Nest Cabin. This lake cabin shares the same comforts as most of our other Cabin Rentals near Tower. With two bedrooms, a futon and everything to help provide the three R’s of summer: Rest, Relaxation and Rejuvenation. And because it’s just a few steps from the dock, once your fully recharged, the adventures can begin.
- Moose Antler Cabin – Next to our beach is Moose Antler Cabin, a great choice if you have a few kids and you’d like two full sized beds, with a bunk over one and a futon in the main area. This cabin is close to the playset and you’re sure to see a flock of hungry ducks looking for some extra bread near the shore. This is an excellent beachside family cabin rental option for younger kiddos.
- Wolf Den Cabin – Another family friendly lakeside cabin and perhaps the best socialization spot is Wolf Den. This cabin has 2 bedrooms, one with twin bunks, the other with a full sized bed and the main area has a futon. Children and parents will love the perks of a cabin right next to the beach. It allows kids the ability to stretch their legs after a long boat ride, have shallow access to the lake and all the while you can watch comfortably from the cabin, deck or picnic tables.
- NEW May 2019 – large 3 bedroom lakeside cabin with 2 full bathrooms.
Lake Cabins and Resort Near Tower
If you’re looking for a cabin with a view near Tower, MN, you have found the perfect destination! Our Minnesota Lake Cabins come with all the comfort you could ask for, views you’ve envisioned and a clean, yet rustic feel you won’t find anywhere else in Northern Minnesota. If you’re planning a Northern Minnesota Getaway, contact Moose Track Adventures and you won’t be misled. Our seasoned Ely Resort operators can give you fishing advice, show you the sweet spots on Farm Lake and guide you on your journey as well. Whether you rely on the power of a paddle, motor or you prefer fishing off the dock, you’ll be sure to relish in the sun and the stars at Moose Track Adventure in Ely Minnesota.
Cabins on Farm Lake in Ely, Minnesota
Find a small slice of heaven just by renting one of our beautiful Ely Lake Cabins. Contact us by phone, our preferred method, at 218-365-4106 to check our May through September availability. Every sunrise and sunset in Ely is a sight to behold; start and end your day closer to your roots and rediscover the beauty in this world with a bit of help from Moose Track Adventures.
Back to Ely Cabins