Lakeside Cabins Resort Near Lake Vermilion
Are you on the search for a Lakeside Resort near Lake Vermilion? Our cabins are situated only 7 miles from Ely, Minnesota and just a bit outside the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Wake up in the morning and watch the fog dancing across the lake, the sun reflecting its astounding beauty off the ripples and listen to the motor of the lone, early morning fisher – all while the songbirds sing their morning melodies. Our Lake Cabin Rentals near Lake Vermilion include all that majesty, a personal touch and more. Renting a lakeside cabin, just feet from the lakeshore, offers you your own private oasis that comes complete with a dock (which allows you to see your boat from the cabin), charcoal grill, stone fire pit, affordable boat rental options, and available bait. Additionally, the property around you also has a beach, playsets for children, and a very welcoming lodge. So what more could you be waiting for? Your Boundary Water Adventure near Lake Vermilion awaits!
Highest Rated Resort Near Lake Vermilion MN
Moose Track Adventures is rated the best Minnesota Resort near Ely because we offer our guests exceptionally clean, newly remodeled and modern lakeside cabins, attractive North Woods landscaping with native flowers and trees, as well as the most personalized service. Another cool bonus is that we are a Dog Friendly Lakeside Resort near Lake Vermilion. In fact, right when you step into our welcome lodge, there’s a good chance that two of our finest canines, Sadie and Maggie, will be wagging their tails and waiting for you.
Minnesota Vacation Rental Cabins Near Lake Vermilion
One could say our Resort near Lake Vermilion is the perfect mixture of adventure and comfort. At your private lakeside cabin you can take in the breathtaking view of Farm Lake, the convenience of wireless internet in your cabin, and the peace-of-mind of always seeing your boat through your cabin window. And, should you have the need for anything, Ely is only a 10 minute drive, with coffee shops, grocery stores, gas stations, many restaurants and other attractions available. There’s a chance you’ll feel like you’re in another world, but in reality, the DQ is just a quick drive into town.
Lake Side Cabins Near Lake Vermilion MN
Our two and three bedroom housekeeping cabins are just 25 feet from Farm Lake, a portion of the White Iron Chain of Lakes. Enjoy remarkable sunrises from a large living room picture window and evening dinners at your lakeside picnic table or on your deck instead. All our cabins have their own personal touch and are completely equipped, extremely clean & include heat, hot water showers, microwave, stove, refrigerator, kitchen utensils & all linens (with the exception of kitchen & bath towels). A picnic table, charcoal kettle grill and a fire ring for a calming campfire are also included with each cabin. Furthermore, a dock space is included with a weekly rental. All cabins can easily fit four people, six people comfortably, and some can hold up to eight. And in the dark of night, regardless of how far away you are from home, you can sleep comfortably in your cabin beds thanks to our recently upgraded memory foam beds and high thread count sheets. And for your convenience our Minnesota Resort near Lake Vermilion offers wood bundles, ice, live bait, a selection of fishing tackle for sale.
Dog Friendly Resort Near Lake Vermilion
If your dog is well socialized – with people and animals, and has no difficulty being on or off a leash – we gladly welcome them! We have two of our own golden retrievers wandering around our Ely resort and they always revel in meeting new friends, even when they’re a little furry. We do, however, ask that your dog or dogs are not left unattended at any time during your stay at our resort and we have a small pet fee for each animal.
Highly Rated Lakeside Cabin Resort near Lake Vermilion
The resort near Lake Vermilion, Minnesota, that you choose can very well make or break your trip. An important aspect for any enjoyable vacation is the knowledge that your belongings are safe and secure while you’re away and that you, your family and friends have a clean and comfortable place to rest before and after any Boundary Waters fishing, canoeing or boating adventures. Moose Track Adventures, an Ely Resort, has been rated #1 out of 32 other Ely Resorts and Specialty Lodging options on Trip Advisors for a number of years now (Trip Advisors is one of the world’s biggest travel sites; one of their primary goals is providing unbiased reviews). There is not much we can say about our Resort near Vermilion that would surpass what our visitors have already expressed. Our reputation is based solely on our clients’ reviews and we are thrilled that our guests appreciate all the effort that we have put into our resort near Lake Vermilion to ensure a Boundary Waters experience worth having.
Our 6 Minnesota Lake Cabins
Many of our guests express that our photos are an exact representation of our Lake Cabins Near Lake Vermilion, so be sure and take a gander. We are more than happy to help you thoroughly enjoy everything that Ely has to offer visitors, both inside and outside of our beautiful lakeside resort. Listed below are the 6 cabins we have, 1 of which, the largest one, is not lakeside but instead lake view.
- Bear Paw Cabin – This cabin is set nearest to our lodge and is the first one that guests see. It is just feet from the lake, with a terrific picture window view of the water, private dock and cozy landscaping. This completely furnished cabin has two bedrooms, both with full sized beds and all the necessities that come standard with cabin living, the only exception being towels.
- Bald Eagle Cabin – Down the trail and just a little to the left is the Bald Eagle Cabin. The dining room of this 2 bedroom cabin is graced with a huge window overlooking the scenic lake; and with bird feeders fully stocked, you can relax with the company of Blue Jays, Woodpeckers, Hummingbirds, American Goldfinch and numerous other birds. This lakeside cabin is totally furnished, has two full sized beds, a dock, deck, and a stone fire pit as well.
- Loons Nest Cabin – And close to Bald Eagle Cabin you’ll discover the Loons Nest Cabin. This lake cabin shares the same comforts as many of our other Cabin Rentals near Vermilion. It comes with two bedrooms, a futon and everything you need to completely enjoy the three R’s of summer: Rest, Relaxation and Rejuvenation. And because it’s only a few steps from the dock, when you’re fully recharged, the adventures can start.
- Moose Antler Cabin – Next to our beach is Moose Antler Cabin, a great choice if you have a few kids and you’d like two full sized beds, along with a bunk over one and a futon in the main area. This cabin is close to the playset and you’ll be sure to see a flock of hungry ducks searching for some discarded bread near the shore. This is an amazing beachside family cabin rental selection with younger kiddos.
- Wolf Den Cabin – Another family friendly lakeside cabin and, probably the best socialization spot, is the Wolf Den. This cabin has 2 bedrooms, one with twin bunks, and the other with a full sized bed; the main area also has a futon. Children and parents will be extremely pleased with the perks of a cabin that is right next to the beach. It allows kids the freedom to stretch their legs after a long boat ride, have shallow access to the lake and all the while you can watch comfortably from the cabin, deck or picnic tables.
- White Pine Cabin – This is the largest cabin of all six of our Ely Lake Cabins – however, it is not lakeside, but lake view. This is the only cabin situated on the right-hand side of our main trail and is very easy to spot when driving in. The White Pine Lakeview cabin comes complete with 3 bedrooms with a queen bed, a full bed, and twin bunk beds, along with a futon.
Lake Cabins and Resort Near Lake Vermilion
If you’re on the lookout for a cabin with a view near Lake Vermilion, MN, you have found the perfect destination! Our Minnesota Lake Cabins come with all the comforts you could ever want, views you’ve envisioned, and a clean, yet rustic atmosphere you won’t find elsewhere in Northern Minnesota. If you’re planning a Northern Minnesota Getaway, contact Moose Track Adventures and you won’t be disappointed. Our seasoned Ely Resort operators can give you fishing advice, show you the fruitful spots on Farm Lake and guide you on your journey as well. Whether you count on the power of a paddle, motor or you prefer fishing off the dock, you’ll certainly relish in the sun and stars that you can see at Moose Track Adventure in Ely Minnesota.
Cabins on Farm Lake in Ely, Minnesota
Discover a tiny slice of heaven simply by renting one of our picturesque Ely Lake Cabins. Contact us by phone, our preferred method, at 218-365-4106 to check our May through September availability. Each sunrise and sunset in Ely is a sight to behold; start and end your day a little bit closer to your roots and rediscover the natural beauty in this world with a bit of help from Moose Track Adventures.
Back to Ely Cabins