Lakeside Cabins Resort Near Cook
Are you on the search for a Lakeside Resort near Cook, MN? Our cabins are set only 7 miles from Ely, Minnesota and just outside the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Wake in the morning and watch the fog dancing across the lake, the sun reflecting its beauty off the waves and listen to the motor of the lone, early morning fisher – all while the songbirds sing their morning melodies. Our Lake Cabin Rentals near Cook Minnesota include all that majesty, a personal touch and more. Renting a lakeside cabin, just feet from the lakeshore, gives you your own private oasis that comes with a dock (which allows you to see your boat from the cabin), charcoal grill, stone fire pit, affordable boat rental options, and available bait. And, the property around you also has a beach, playsets for children, and a very welcoming lodge. So what more are you waiting for? Your Boundary Water Adventure near Cook awaits!
Highest Rated Resort Near Cook MN
Moose Track Adventures is rated the best Minnesota Resort near Cook because we offer our guests exceptionally clean, newly remodeled and modern lakeside cabins, attractive North Woods landscaping with native flowers and trees, as well as personalized service. Another cool bonus is that we are a Dog Friendly Lakeside Resort near Cook MN. In fact, right when you step into our welcome lodge, there’s a good chance that two of our finest, Sadie and Maggie, will be wagging their tails and waiting for you.
Minnesota Vacation Rental Cabins Near Cook
One could say our Resort near Cook MN is the perfect mixture of adventure and comfort. At your private lakeside cabin you can take in the extraordinary view of Farm Lake, the convenience of wireless internet in your cabin, and the peace-of-mind of seeing your boat through your cabin window. And, should you need anything, Ely is just a 10 minute drive, with coffee shops, grocery stores, gas stations, many restaurants and other attractions available. You might feel like you’re in another world, but in reality, DQ is just a quick drive into town.
Lake Side Cabins Near Cook MN
Our two and three bedroom housekeeping cabins are only 25 feet from Farm Lake, a portion of the White Iron Chain of Lakes. Enjoy stunning sunrises from a large living room picture window and evening dinners at your lakeside picnic table or on your deck as well. All our cabins have their own unique touch and are totally equipped, extremely clean & include heat, hot water showers, microwave, stove, refrigerator, kitchen utensils & all linens (except kitchen & bath towels). A picnic table, charcoal kettle grill and a fire ring for a tranquil campfire are also included with each cabin. Furthermore, a dock space is included in a weekly rental. All cabins can fit four people easily, six people with no problem and even some can hold eight. In the dark of night, regardless of how far away you are from home, you can sleep comfortably in your cabin beds thanks to our newly upgraded memory foam beds and high thread count sheets. And for your convenience our Minnesota Resort near Cook offers wood bundles, ice, live bait, a selection of fishing tackle for sale.
Dog Friendly Resort Near Cook MN
If your dog is well socialized – with people and animals, and has no issue being on or off a leash – we gladly welcome them! We have two of our own golden retrievers wandering around our Ely resort and they always like meeting new friends, even when they’re a little furry. We do, however, ask that your dog or dogs are not left unattended at any moment while you stay at our resort and we have a small pet fee for each animal.
Highly Rated Lakeside Cabin Resort near Cook
The resort near Cook, Minnesota, that you choose can very well make or break your trip. An important aspect for any good vacation is knowing your belongings are safe and secure while you’re away and that you, your family and friends have a clean and comfortable place to rest before and after any Boundary Waters fishing, canoeing or boating adventures. Moose Track Adventures, an Ely Resort, has been rated #1 out of 32 other Ely Resorts and Specialty Lodging options on Trip Advisors for many years now (Trip Advisors is one of the world’s biggest travel sites; one of their main goals is providing unbiased reviews). There is not much we can say about our Resort near Cook that would surpass what our visitors have already expressed. Our reputation is based on our clients’ reviews and we are thrilled that our guests appreciate all the effort that we have put into our resort near Cook to ensure a Boundary Waters experience worth having.
Our 6 Minnesota Lake Cabins
Many of our guests express that our photos are an exact representation of our Lake Cabins Near Cook, so be sure and take a look. We are more than happy to help you thoroughly enjoy everything that Ely has to offer, both inside and outside of our beautiful lakeside resort. Listed below are the names of our 6 cabins, 1 of which, the largest one, is not lakeside but instead lake view.
- Bear Paw Cabin – This cabin is set closest to the lodge and is the first one that is seen by our guests, just feet from the lake, with a terrific picture window view of the water, private dock and cozy landscaping. This totally furnished cabin has two bedrooms, both with full sized beds and all the necessities that come with cabin living, the only exception being towels.
- Bald Eagle Cabin – Down the trail and a little to the left is the Bald Eagle Cabin. The dining room of this 2 bedroom cabin is graced with a big window overlooking the scenic lake; and with bird feeders fully stocked you can relax with the company of Blue Jays, Woodpeckers, Hummingbirds, American Goldfinch and many other birds. This lakeside cabin is totally furnished, has two full sized beds, a dock, deck and, lastly, a stone fire pit.
- Loons Nest Cabin – And close to Bald Eagle Cabin you’ll discover Loons Nest Cabin. This lake cabin shares the same comforts as most of our other Cabin Rentals near Cook. It comes with two bedrooms, a futon and everything you need to enjoy the three R’s of summer: Rest, Relaxation and Rejuvenation. And because it’s just a few steps from the dock, once your fully recharged, the adventures can start.
- Moose Antler Cabin – Next to our beach is Moose Antler Cabin, a fantastic choice if you have a few kids and you’d like two full sized beds, with a bunk over one and a futon in the main area. This cabin is close to the playset and you’ll be sure to see a flock of hungry ducks searching for some spare bread near the shore. This is an amazing beachside family cabin rental option for younger kiddos.
- Wolf Den Cabin – Another family friendly lakeside cabin and, quite possibly the best socialization spot, is the Wolf Den. This cabin comes with 2 bedrooms, one with twin bunks, and the other with a full sized bed; the main area has a futon, too. Children and parents will be very happy with the perks of a cabin that is right next to the beach. It allows kids the freedom to stretch their legs after a long boat ride, have shallow access to the lake and the entire time you can watch comfortably from the cabin, deck or picnic tables.
- NEW May 2019 – large 3 bedroom lakeside cabin with 2 full bathrooms.
Lake Cabins and Resort Near Cook
If you’re on the lookout for a cabin with a view near Cook, MN, you have found the perfect destination! Our Minnesota Lake Cabins come with all the comfort you could ever ask for, views you’ve envisioned, and a clean, yet rustic atmosphere you won’t find elsewhere in Northern Minnesota. If you’re planning a Northern Minnesota Getaway, contact Moose Track Adventures and you won’t be misled. Our seasoned Ely Resort operators can give you fishing advice, show you the fruitful spots on Farm Lake and guide you on your journey too. Whether you count on the power of a paddle, motor or you prefer fishing off the dock, you’ll certainly relish in the sun and the stars at Moose Track Adventure in Ely Minnesota.
Cabins on Farm Lake in Ely, Minnesota
Find a tiny slice of heaven simply by renting one of our picturesque Ely Lake Cabins. Contact us by phone, our preferred method, at 218-365-4106 to check our May through September availability. Each sunrise and sunset in Ely is a sight to behold; start and end your day a little closer to your roots and rediscover the natural beauty in this world with a bit of help from Moose Track Adventures.
Back to Ely Cabins