Lakeside Cabins Resort Near Babbitt
Are you looking for a Lakeside Resort near Babbitt, MN? Our cabins are located just 7 miles from Ely, Minnesota and just outside the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Rise in the morning and see the fog dancing across the lake, the sun reflecting its beauty off the waves and hear the motor of the lone, early morning fisher – all while the birds sing their morning melodies. Our Lake Cabin Rentals near Babbitt Minnesota include all that majesty, a personal touch and more. Renting a lakeside cabin, just feet from the lakeshore, gives you a private oasis that comes with a dock (which allows you to see your boat from the cabin), charcoal grill, stone fire pit, affordable boat rental options, and available bait. Additionally, the property surrounding you also has a beach, playsets for children, and a welcoming lodge. So what more are you waiting for? Your Boundary Water Adventure near Babbitt awaits!
Highest Rated Resort Near Babbitt MN
Moose Track Adventures is rated the best Minnesota Resort near Babbitt because we offer our guests exceptionally clean, newly remodeled and modern lakeside cabins, attractive North Woods landscaping with native flowers and trees, as well as personalized service. Another major bonus is that we are a Dog Friendly Lakeside Resort near Babbitt MN. In fact, the moment you step into our lodge, there’s a good chance that two of our finest, Sadie and Maggie, will be wagging their tails and waiting for you.
Minnesota Vacation Rental Cabins Near Babbitt
One could say our Resort near Babbitt MN is the ideal mixture of adventure and comfort. At your private lakeside cabin you can take in the beautiful view of Farm Lake, the convenience of wireless internet in your cabin, and the peace-of-mind of seeing your boat through your cabin window. And, should you need something, Ely is a 10 minute drive – at most – with coffee shops, grocery stores, gas stations, many restaurants and attractions. You may feel like you’re miles away from civilization but in reality, DQ is just a short drive into town.
Lake Side Cabins Near Babbitt MN
Our two and three bedroom housekeeping cabins are just 25 feet from Farm Lake, a part of the White Iron Chain of Lakes. Enjoy amazing sunrises from a large living room picture window and evening dinners at your lakeside picnic table or on your deck as well. Each cabin has its own personal touch and is completely equipped, extremely clean & includes heat, hot water showers, microwave, stove, refrigerator, kitchen utensils & all linens (except kitchen & bath towels). A picnic table, charcoal kettle grill and a fire ring for a pleasant campfire are also included with each cabin. Furthermore, a dock space is included with a weekly rental. All cabins can fit four people easily, six people with no problem and even some can hold eight. In the dark of night, no matter how far away you are from home, you can sleep cozily in your cabin beds thanks to our newly upgraded memory foam beds and high thread count sheets. And for your convenience our Minnesota Resort near Babbitt offers wood bundles, ice, live bait, a selection of fishing tackle for sale.
Dog Friendly Resort Near Babbitt MN
If your dog is well socialized – with people and animals, and has no issue being on or off a leash – we gladly welcome them! We have two of our own golden retrievers wandering around our Ely resort and they always enjoy meeting new friends, even when they’re furry. We do, however, ask that your dog or dogs are not left unattended at any time when you stay at our resort and we have a small pet fee for each animal.
Highly Rated Lakeside Cabin Resort near Babbitt
The resort near Babbitt, Minnesota, that you choose can very well make or break your trip. A crucial aspect for any good vacation is knowing your belongings are safe and secure while you’re away and that you, your family and friends have a clean and comfortable place to rest before and after any Boundary Waters fishing, canoeing or boating adventures. Moose Track Adventures, an Ely Resort, has been rated #1 out of 32 other Ely Resorts and Specialty Lodging options on Trip Advisors for years (Trip Advisors is one of the world’s biggest travel sites; one of their main goals is providing unbiased reviews). There is nothing we can say about our Resort near Babbitt that would surpass what our visitors have already expressed. Our reputation is based on our clients’ reviews and we are ecstatic that our guests appreciate all the effort that we have put into our resort near Babbitt to ensure a Boundary Waters experience worth having.
Our 6 Minnesota Lake Cabins
A lot of our guests express that our photos are an exact representation of our Lake Cabins Near Babbitt, so be sure and take a look. We are more than happy to assist you in your enjoyment of all that Ely has to offer, both inside and outside of our beautiful lakeside resort. Listed below are the names of our 6 cabins, 1 of which, the largest one, is not lakeside but instead lake view.
- Bear Paw Cabin – This cabin is set closest to the lodge and is the first one seen by our guests, just feet from the lake, with an amazing picture window view of the water, private dock and cozy landscaping. This completely furnished cabin has two bedrooms, both with full sized beds and all the necessities included with cabin living, with the exception of towels.
- Bald Eagle Cabin – Down the trail and just to the left is our Bald Eagle Cabin. The dining room of this 2 bedroom cabin is graced with a large window overlooking the picturesque lake; and with bird feeders fully stocked you can enjoy the company of Blue Jays, Woodpeckers, Hummingbirds, American Goldfinch and many other birds. This lakeside cabin is completely furnished, has two full sized beds, a dock, deck and a stone fire pit.
- Loons Nest Cabin – And close to Bald Eagle Cabin you’ll discover Loons Nest Cabin. This lake cabin shares the same comforts as most of our other Cabin Rentals near Babbitt. It comes with two bedrooms, a futon and everything to help give you the three R’s of summer: Rest, Relaxation and Rejuvenation. And because it’s just a few steps from the dock, once your fully recharged, the adventures can start.
- Moose Antler Cabin – Next to our beach is Moose Antler Cabin, a fantastic choice if you have a few kids and you’d like two full sized beds, with a bunk over one and a futon in the main area. This cabin is close to the playset and you’re sure to see a flock of hungry ducks searching for some extra bread near the shore. This is a great beachside family cabin rental option for younger kiddos.
- Wolf Den Cabin – Another family friendly lakeside cabin and possibly the best socialization spot is Wolf Den. This cabin has 2 bedrooms, one with twin bunks, and the other with a full sized bed; the main area has a futon as well. Children and parents will be thrilled with the perks of a cabin right next to the beach. It allows kids the ability to stretch their legs after a long boat ride, have shallow access to the lake and the whole time you can watch comfortably from the cabin, deck or picnic tables.
- NEW May 2019 – large 3 bedroom lakeside cabin with 2 full bathrooms.
Lake Cabins and Resort Near Babbitt
If you’re searching for a cabin with a view near Babbitt, MN, you have found the perfect destination! Our Minnesota Lake Cabins come with all the comfort you could ask for, views you’ve envisioned and a clean, yet rustic atmosphere you won’t find anywhere else in Northern Minnesota. If you’re planning a Northern Minnesota Getaway, call Moose Track Adventures and you won’t be misled. Our seasoned Ely Resort operators can provide you with fishing advice, show you the sweet spots on Farm Lake and guide you on your journey as well. Whether you count on the power of a paddle, motor or you prefer fishing off the dock, you’ll be sure to relish in the sun and the stars at Moose Track Adventure in Ely Minnesota.
Cabins on Farm Lake in Ely, Minnesota
Find a small slice of heaven just by renting one of our picturesque Ely Lake Cabins. Contact us by phone, our preferred method, at 218-365-4106 to check our May through September availability. Every sunrise and sunset in Ely is a sight to behold; start and end your day closer to your roots and rediscover the charm in this world with a bit of help from Moose Track Adventures.
Back to Ely Cabins