Bear Paw Cabin
The Bear Paw Cabin is conveniently located nearest to the lodge. Just 25′ from the water’s edge, this two-bedroom (new as of 2019, queen size bed in one bedroom and a full-size bed in the 2nd bedroom) lakefront cabin also has a futon in the living room that can double as a bed for two. The large picture window has a perfect view of the lake and dock to watch the sunrise in the early morning. Or perhaps grab an Adirondack chair and a book and head out to the end of the private dock for some quiet time.
Bear Paw Cabin Gallery – click each photo to enlarge
Bear Paw Cabin has its own private dock. Each cabin has its own picnic table and fire ring on lakeside.
|2019 DATES & RATES||
|May 8-30 check out our spring special||$925.00||$185.00|
|May 31 – June 6||$995.00||$195.00|
|June 7 – June 30||$1295.00||
|July 1 – August 10||$1675.00||$295.00|
|August 11 – August 24||$1255.00||$210.00|
|August 25 – October 7||$1045.00||$185.00|
|October 8 – 20||$995.00||$185.00|
Cabin Rates are up to 4 people
Additional people are $120.00 weekly/person or $20.00 nightly/person
Maximum of 6 people in lakeside 2-bedroom cabins
What we provide in our housekeeping cabins:
Fresh linens, blankets, pillows. All of our cabins have full kitchens with cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes and silverware. Each cabin has a microwave, coffee pot, toaster, gas range & refrigerator. All cabins have a deck, picnic table, charcoal grill and a firepit. Toilet paper, garbage bags, coffee filters and dish soap is also available. **Please remember to bring your own kitchen towels & sponge/scrubbie for dishes & personal bath towels as they are not provided by the resort.
For the privacy and security of our Resort guests, we have the right to limit Day Visitors. We do this to protect our young guest and to help make sure there are no strangers at the Resort. Your cabin/campsite fees are only for those registered and do not include additional visitors, guest, neighbors or relatives. IT IS A STATE LAW THAT EVERYONE MUST REGISTER! Please make sure everyone you invite to our Resort is aware of our policies before they arrive and that they will be paying the fee at time of arrival. After registering at the lodge, we will show your visitors where to park their car in a designated area on the property. Also, you are responsible for all of your visitors. All visitors must leave by 9pm and cannot arrive any earlier than 8am. This rule is strictly enforced! The Day Visitor’s Fee does not include dock space. We ask that Day Visitors do not bring dogs onto our property.
All visitors must register at the office upon arrival and pay a $20.00 per person per day fee.
As dog lovers, we welcome quiet, well-behaved dogs. Noisy dogs and dogs with antisocial behavior are not welcome.
Our Pet Fee applies to all dogs and our policy is as follows:
- Please help Moose Track Adventures ensure that the experience for you, your pet and our guests is harmless and pleasant – this would mean no excessive barking and no jumping on guests
- Pets’ vaccinations should be up-to-date and current and your pet must be free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets are to be well socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
- Pets should be under their owner’s care at all times – not be left unattended in the cabins or on the grounds (if you go somewhere in your car or boat, they must go with you)
- Pets do not need to be on a leash as long as they are not running around bothering and jumping on other guests. Your dog should be kept around the cabin you are renting and not around other guest’s cabins.
- Pets should be cleaned off when wet or dirty prior to letting them into a cabin or Lodge.
- Owner will clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in a trash receptacle.
- Pets are not allowed in the beach area.
- Please clean up animal hair in your cabin. If your furry friend is used to being on the furniture, please bring a blanket or sheet to cover our furniture
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
If these policies are not followed, you will be asked to leave, no refunds on cabin/equipment rental.
We allow dogs in our 2-bedroom lakeside cabins. Our new 4-bedroom cabin is ‘pet free’.
Pet Fee: Cabin: $25.00 per night/dog – max of 2 dogs
FYI – Our female golden retrievers Maggie (13 years old) and Sadie (born end of July 2014) have free roam of our property.