Boundary Waters Group Outfitting
Have you ever been so cooped up inside your house that you just wanted to scream? If your heart and soul is calling you to the outdoors, it’s time to come to Moose Track Adventures. Moose Track Adventures is proud of the environment that we have cultivated and we enjoy teaching, sharing, and experiencing Ely, MN and the BWCA with many different walks of life. One of our greatest services we offer at Moose Track Adventures is without a doubt group outfitting. After all, what’s the point in going on a great adventure without someone to share it with? If you are in a group or looking to take a boundary waters group outfitting adventure, there is no better place than Moose Track Adventures and the BWCA.
Knowledgeable Guides & Staff
Whether you are coming here to earn a badge for boy scouts or you want to come and try your hand at camping for the first time, you will walk away with so much more than what you could have ever imagined. This is partly due to the amazing scenery, but mostly because of our amazing professionals that guide you through the BWCA. Our guides have a passion and love for the Boundary Waters that goes above and beyond the standard norm. Whether this is your group’s first time out in the wilderness or they are experienced hikers and campers, our professionals will motivate everyone in the group to test their skills, increase their knowledge, and adapt to their surroundings. This is all while having the time of their lives!
Quality Outfitting Gear
If you’ve done any sort of outfitting in the past, it’s a no brainer that quality gear can make or break your trip. Moose Track Adventures focuses on providing the proper equipment, food and camping gear that you need to make your trip a successful one! This means brand name, high-quality performance gear is distributed before each trip so that you are comfortable and can count on properly functioning gear throughout your trip. This includes the following:
- Wenonah Kevlar Canoes
- Rugged Canoe Paddles
- MTI Livery Vests
- Marmot Tents
- Marmot Sleeping Bags
- Kondos Outfitter Packs
- Deluxe Taped Rip-Stop Tarps
- Coleman Stoves
- Crazy Creek Camp Chairs
- Hearty meals that offer caloric sustainability
Group Outfitting Process
When you arrive at Moose Track Adventures, we will help your group map your route and equip your group with the high quality gear that we are known for. We will also provide the shuttle to and from the Boundary Water permit entry points if you’d like to utilize them. Our Outfitting options vary from day trips to even group fly-in trips.
Outfitting Options on the BWCA:
- Boundary Waters Day Trips: A group outfitting day trip is perfect for those looking to take in the beautiful and natural scenery without camping or spending the night. Catch fish, witness the wildlife, or just enjoy your time relaxing on the BWCA.
- All-Inclusive Deluxe Kevlar Canoe Package: This package is a personal favorite among our group outfitters. This hassle free option means that all you have to do is reserve your spot and bring your own personal fishing gear. Moose Track Adventures will handle the permit, canoes, paddles, tents, camping equipment, packs, stoves, and all of your meals. This is the perfect option for groups like boy scouts, girl scouts, or those wanting a little security in knowing that their meals and essentials will all be there.
- Kevlar Canoe/Food Package: Perhaps you have your own gear and being in the wilderness is a pretty standard thing for you! This option allows you to have a robust meal and a lightweight canoe while you still bring your own gear.
- Quetico and BWCA Fly-In Trips: This is by far one of the most unforgettable group outfitting experiences you will ever have. Our team will fly you out into the backwoods and outfit your entire adventure. With multiple destination options, we can help you map your route, provide your meals, equipment, and camping gear, and then pick you up when you are ready to leave. This option is the ultimate group outfitting adventure!
Choose Moose Track Adventures
Moose Track Adventures has been outfitting groups for over 20 years. We have learned the ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of the BWCA and can pass on a discernable amount of knowledge so that your trip is unforgettable. We serve all different types of groups that come to the BWCA for a variety of reasons. From boy/girl scouts, families and friends, and even groups specifically looking for trophy fish, whatever your skill level or group desires may be, Moose Track Adventures can set you up for a fun and successful trip.
For more information about our group outfitting in Ely, MN, contact Moose Track Adventures today. Give us a call at 218-365-4106 or send us an email at email@example.com.
We are a Cooperator with the USDA Forest Service under the Superior National Forest. We issue permits into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW), part of the National Wilderness Preservation System. As a Cooperator with the Forest Service, we are an equal opportunity service-provider.