Not every vacation that you and your family experience has to be centered around pampering yourself. Why not try something new in 2016 and take a vacation centered around nature and the Boundary Waters of Ely, Minnesota. Rated 5 out of 5 by TripAdvisor, Moose Track Adventures offers a resort experience with endless Boundary Water outfitter adventures for you and your loved ones. As an outfitter for over 20 years, our team makes it a goal to help you and your family create memories that will last a lifetime out on these waters!
Top Notch BWCA Outfitting Gear
When it comes to exploring these Boundary Waters, we feel like our guests should receive the ultimate experience. That starts with the equipment. What good is a faulty canoe or camping gear? That is why our outfitters equip you with high quality equipment and gear to assist you in your journey. To ensure that we maintain high performance, all of our equipment is replaced every 3 years at a minimum.
Scrumptious Food Options While You Adventure
As a Boundary Water outfitter, your mouth will be watering once you see our menu! Our outfitting team offers sirloin steak, minestrone or some of the catch that you made during the day. Vegetarian? No problem, as we have options for you too. Finish out your meal by the fire with classic s’mores!
Canoe Outfitting Choices
Now for the important topic…which canoe package best suits your family? Choose from any of the following options beginning this spring:
- Deluxe Kevlar Canoe Package (All Inclusive) – This total outfitting package includes a permit, canoe, paddle, tent, camping equipment, packs, stove and all of your meals for the trip. All you have to do is show up, and we will handle the rest!
- Kevlar Canoe/Food Package – If canoeing is one of your hobbies and you have the majority of your own gear, this may be the best option for you. Let our outfitters provide the canoe and food, and you’ll be all set.
- Partial Canoe Outfitting – If you want to pick and choose what you need for your outfitting experience, we offer a partial canoe outfitting option as well.
- Quetico & BWCA Fly-In Trips – Enjoy an aerial view of these boundary waters and let our outfitters drop you off in the backwoods. We’ll even map out your route for you on this adventure.
- Transportation – Let us handle the transportation. Just choose your Boundary Water entry point and we’ll get you and your gear there in no time.
Spring will be here before you know it. Think outside of the box in 2016 when it comes to your family vacation. To experience Boundary Water Outfitting in Ely, MN, give Moose Track Adventures a call today at (218) 365-4106.