Looking for an Ely Outfitter? Our Local Ely Company offers Full and Partial Boundary Waters Canoe Outfitting options for adventurers ready to take on the Northern Minnesota Wilderness. Our Ely Outfitting Service comes with only the highest quality camping and canoe rental equipment. Being Boundary Waters enthusiasts ourselves, we know how important it is to be able to rely on the equipment you bring on your Boundary Waters Canoe Area exploration. A damaged piece of equipment can easily distract you from the beauty you have intentionally surrounded yourself with, not to mention any weight carried should be for a good reason. Our Ely Outfitting Company offers an All Inclusive Outfitting Package that will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your time canoeing and fishing in the preserved Boundary Waters Canoe Area and Quetico Park.
Complete Outfitting Package | BWCA
We have thought of everything you need, besides personal items and nothing you don’t. Our canoe rental and outfitting gear in Ely is comprised of top quality brand names and equipment that is in fantastic condition. And we offer our All Inclusive Outfitting Package at a competitive rate. From life vests to dinner and even boat tape, we haven’t overlooked an aspect of outfitting your Boundary Waters Canoe Area trip.
Deluxe Kevlar Canoe Outfitting Package
Our most popular Canoe, Fishing and Camping Outfitting option is the Deluxe Kevlar Canoe Outfitting Package. This full outfitting service often starts with us obtaining boundary waters permits for your group, as we are Cooperator #98 and can end with a shuttle back to your parked vehicle at our Ely Resort. Whether it is just you or an entire shuttle bus full of family and friends, we can help make this Boundary Waters Canoe Area adventure a voyage worth remembering, for all the right reasons.
Equipment Provided with our Deluxe Kevlar Canoe Outfitting Package
- We-no-nah Kevlar Canoes
- Bent Shaft Paddles
- Life Jackets (vest type)
- Granite Gear/Kondos Equipment Packs (with padded backs, waist belts and adjustable straps)
- Stuff sacks for personal items
- Crazy Creek Chairs -A necessity for ultimate camp comfort!
- Water Proof Map Case
- Marmot/The North Face/Eureka Tents (with ground sheet)
- Marmot Sleeping Bags – always freshly laundered
- Lightweight Packable Pillow
- Large Lightweight Tarp/Dining Fly
- ThermaRest Full-Length Self-Inflating Sleeping Mattress
- Compression Sacks
Deluxe Kevlar Canoe Outfitting Package Food, Cooking Gear & More
- Boundary Waters Camping Menu – with Fresh Food!
- Ultra-Light Cook Kit with Utensils
- Lightweight Cooking Stove with Extra Fuel
- Griddle (optional)
- Dish Soap & Scrubber
- Bear Rope System for Hanging Food Pack
- Ultra-Light Aluminum Folding Saw
- Fire Gloves
- Matches & Firestarter
- Trash bags
- Personal Gear Packs (if needed)
- Nalgene Water Bottles (if needed)
- Stuff Sacks for Your Gear & Clothes
- Extra Rope
- Toilet Paper
- Boat Tape (small roll of duct tape)
- Expert Trip Routing and Detailed Maps
- Free Parking in our Private Property
- Free Showers After Your Trip
Boundary Waters Canoe and Camping Gear Rental
We are passionate about what we do and how well we equip those who select our Outfitting Services for their Boundary Waters Canoe Area trip. Schedule your Boundary Waters Outfitting Dates and Packages online or call 218-365-4106 and talk to us directly.