• We ask that everyone respect our property and other guest vacationing here.
• Day Visitors: For the privacy and security of our Resort guests, we have the right to limit Day Visitors. We do this to protect our young guest and to help make sure there are no strangers at the Resort. Your cabin/campsite fees are only for those registered and do not include additional visitors, guest, neighbors or relatives. IT IS A STATE LAW THAT EVERYONE MUST REGISTER! Please make sure everyone you invite to our Resort is aware of our policies before they arrive and that they will be paying the fee at time of arrival. After registering at the lodge, we will show your visitors where to park their car in a designated area on the property. Also, you are responsible for all of your visitors. All visitors must leave by 9pm and cannot arrive any earlier than 8am. This rule is strictly enforced! The Day Visitor's Fee does not include dock space. We ask that Day Visitors do not bring dogs onto our property.
All visitors must register at the office upon arrival and pay a $20.00 per person per day (including babies) fee.
• Please do your part in recycling - 3 garbage cans are provided outside your cabins for aluminum/plastic, glass and garbage.
• Please conserve your water usage (we are on a recovery well and not city water with an endless supply) and electricity (do not leave lights, etc on when you are not in your cabin).
• Quiet time - 9pm - 9am
• NO SMOKING is allowed in any of our cabins or buildings. Minnesota Law requires the posting of a ‘Non-Smoking’ sign in a building to designate ‘Smoking Prohibited’ - a person that violates this is subject to a $100 fine and you will be asked to vacate the resort immediately. While smoking outside, please dispose of cigarette butts in the cans provided outside near your deck (this means - NOT in your firepit, in the bathroom toilet, in the lake or on the ground).
• Please remember that you are at a lake! Make sure your young people are supervised at all times.
• Do not cut down or gather tree branches/wood (dead or alive) on our property - firewood is available for purchase at the lodge.
• Charcoal Grills must be on the grass or ground during grilling.
• Our Pet Fee applies to all pets and our policy is as follows: they must be under control at all time, not be left unattended in the cabins or on the grounds (if you go somewhere in your car or boat, they must go with you) • You must clean up dog waste (small plastic bags are provided under sink in a can - throw away in your outdoor garbage can) • they are not allowed in beach area • Please clean up animal hair. If your furry friend is used to being on the furniture, please bring a blanket or sheet to cover our furniture • You will be financially responsible for all damage caused by your animal. If these policies are not followed, you will be asked to board your dog with a local kennel.
**** IF WE FIND THAT YOU HAVE LEFT YOUR DOG INSIDE THE CABIN/CAMPER/TENT UNATTENDED, YOU WILL BE DEPARTING THAT SAME DAY AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO YOUR CABIN/CAMPSITE - NO EXCEPTIONS ****
Pet fees: $20 a day/dog
• Park your vehicle in the designated parking spot at the cabin/campsite you are renting. Cabins/campsites with more than 1 vehicle & all boat trailers will be parked at the designated spot near the entrance of our driveway. We will ask you to move your vehicle/trailer if this is not followed.
• Our rates in the cabins and campground are up to 4 people. There is an additional daily/weekly charge for each individual after the first 4. Children of all ages are counted as 'people'.
• Tents and RV's are not allowed at/around the cabins for overnight accommodations and people renting campsites are to use the showerhouse and not cabin bathrooms.
• The dishes, silverware, glasses, pots & pans for this cabin must be returned to this cabin at the end of your stay so that the next guest will have all the necessary cooking and serving pieces to make their stay as enjoyable as yours.
• At the end of your stay, please clean all dishes & pots/pans and put away in appropriate places. These are housekeeping cabins which means you are the 'housekeeper' and they are to be left as neat as you found them when you checked in at the beginning of your stay.
• Payment in full is required upon Check-In. Campsites require full payment at time of reservation. Cabins, campsites and rental equipment will be charged for the entire time reserved. No refunds. Deposits will be refunded only if the cabin or campsite is cancelled 60 days prior to reservation and the accommodation or campsite is rented to another party, minus a $25.00 service fee.
If these policies are not followed, we do reserve the right to ask you to vacate the premises.
Check-in Time: 2pm ~ Check-out Time: 9am
(Check-outs after 9am will be charged for another day)