Moose Track Adventures Pet Policy
Our Pet Fee applies to all pets and our policy is as follows:
- Please help Moose Track Adventures ensure that the experience for you, your pet and our guests is harmless and pleasant.
- Pets' vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and is free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets are to be well socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
- Pets should be under their owner's care at all times - not be left unattended in the cabins or on the grounds (if you go somewhere in your car or boat, they must go with you)
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Pets are NOT permitted within any Food and Beverage Outlets, Glade Spring Spa, The Inn, Swim and Fitness Center, the Lodge Conference Center, Great Room and Den, Lodge Pool or river view side of The Lodge.
- Pets should be cleaned off when wet or dirty prior to letting them into cabin or Lodge.
- Owner will clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in a trash receptacle.
- Pets are not allowed in beach area.
- Please clean up animal hair in your cabin. If your furry friend is used to being on the furniture, please bring a blanket or sheet to cover our furniture
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
If these policies are not followed, you will be asked to board your dog with a local kennel.
**** IF WE FIND THAT YOU HAVE LEFT YOUR DOG INSIDE THE CABIN/CAMPER/TENT UNATTENDED, YOU WILL BE DEPARTING THAT SAME DAY AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO YOUR CABIN/CAMPSITE - NO EXCEPTIONS ****
Pet fees: $20 a day/dog
FYI - Our female golden retreiver Maggie is 6 years old and does have free roam of our property.