Lakeside Cabins Resort Near Orr
Are you on the search for a Lakeside Resort somewhat near Orr? Our cabins are located only 7 miles from Ely, Minnesota and just a tad outside the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Wake up in the morning and watch the fog dance across the lake, the sun reflect its breathtaking beauty off the ripples and listen to the motor of the lone, early morning fisher – all while the songbirds sing their morning melodies. Our Lake Cabin Rentals near Orr include all that majesty, a personal touch and more. Renting a lakeside cabin, just feet from the lakeshore, offers you your own private oasis that comes complete with a dock (which allows you to see your boat from the cabin), charcoal grill, stone fire pit, affordable boat rental options, and even bait available. Additionally, the property around you also has a beach, playsets for children, and a very charming lodge. So what else could you be waiting for? Your Boundary Water Adventure near Orr awaits!
Highest Rated Resort Near Orr MN
Moose Track Adventures is rated the best Minnesota Resort near Ely because we provide our guests with exceptionally clean, newly remodeled and modern lakeside cabins, attractive North Woods landscaping with native flowers and trees, as well as the most personalized service. Another awesome bonus is that we are a Dog Friendly Lakeside Resort near Orr. In fact, right when you step into our welcome lodge, there’s a good chance that two of our finest canines, Sadie and Maggie, will be wagging their tails and eagerly waiting for you.
Minnesota Vacation Rental Cabins Near Orr
One could say our Resort near Orr is the pristine mixture of adventure and comfort. At your private lakeside cabin you can take in the beautiful view of Farm Lake, the convenience of wireless internet in your cabin, and the peace-of-mind of always being able to see your boat through the cabin window. And, should you want anything, Ely is only a 10 minute drive, with coffee shops, grocery stores, gas stations, many restaurants and other attractions available. There’s a chance you’ll feel like you’re in another world, but in reality, the DQ is just a hop, skip, and a jump into town.
Lake Side Cabins Near Orr MN
Our two and three bedroom housekeeping cabins are only 25 feet from Farm Lake, which is a portion of the White Iron Chain of Lakes. Enjoy exceptional sunrises from a large living room picture window and evening dinners at your lakeside picnic table or on your deck instead. All our cabins have their own personal touch and are fully equipped, extremely clean & include heat, hot water showers, microwave, stove, refrigerator, kitchen utensils & all linens (with the only exception of kitchen & bath towels). A picnic table, charcoal kettle grill and a fire ring for a relaxing campfire are also included with each cabin. A dock space is also included with a weekly rental. All cabins can easily hold four people, six people comfortably, and even some can hold as many as eight. And in the dark of night, regardless of how far away you are from home, you can sleep peacefully in your cabin beds thanks to our recently upgraded memory foam beds and high thread count sheets. And for your convenience our Minnesota Resort near Orr offers wood bundles, ice, live bait, and a selection of fishing tackle for sale.
Dog Friendly Resort Near Orr
If your dog is well socialized – with people and animals, and has no difficulty being on or off a leash – we gladly encourage you to bring them! We have two of our own golden retrievers sniffing around our Ely resort and they always revel in meeting new friends, even when they’re a little furry. We do, however, ask that your dog or dogs are not left unattended at any point during your stay at our resort and we also have a small pet fee for each animal.
Highly Rated Lakeside Cabin Resort near Orr
The resort that you choose can have a massive impact – positive or negative – on your trip. A crucial aspect for any enjoyable vacation is the knowledge that your belongings are safe and secure while you’re away and that you, your family and friends have a clean and comfortable place to rest before and after any Boundary Waters fishing, canoeing or boating adventures. Moose Track Adventures, an Ely Resort, has been rated #1 out of 32 other Ely Resorts and Specialty Lodging options on Trip Advisors for many years now (Trip Advisors is one of the world’s biggest travel sites; one of their primary goals is providing unbiased reviews). There is not much we can say about our Resort near Orr that would surpass what our guests have already expressed. Our reputation is based entirely on our clients’ reviews and we are thrilled that our guests appreciate all the effort that we have put into our resort near Orr to ensure a Boundary Waters experience worth having.
Our 6 Minnesota Lake Cabins
Many of our guests express that our photos are an exact representation of our Lake Cabins Near Orr, so be sure and take a gander. We are more than happy to help you completely enjoy everything that Ely has to offer visitors, both inside and outside of our beautiful lakeside resort. Listed below are the 6 cabins we have, 1 of which, the largest one, is not lakeside but rather lake view.
- Bear Paw Cabin – This cabin is set nearest to our lodge and is the first one that guests view. It is just feet from the lake, with a fantastic picture window view of the water, private dock and cozy landscaping. This fully furnished cabin has two bedrooms, both with full sized beds and all the necessities that come standard with cabin living, with towels as the only exception.
- Bald Eagle Cabin – Down the trail and just a tad to the left is the Bald Eagle Cabin. The dining room of this 2 bedroom cabin is graced with a massive window overlooking the scenic lake; and with bird feeders fully stocked, you can relax with the company of Blue Jays, Woodpeckers, Hummingbirds, American Goldfinch and numerous other birds. This lakeside cabin is completely furnished, has two full sized beds, a dock, deck, and a stone fire pit as well.
- Loons Nest Cabin – And close to Bald Eagle Cabin you’ll find the Loons Nest Cabin. This lake cabin shares the same comforts as many of our other Cabin Rentals near Orr. It comes with two bedrooms, a futon and everything you need to completely enjoy the three R’s of summer: Rest, Relaxation and Rejuvenation. And because it’s just a couple steps from the dock, when you’re fully recharged, the adventures can start.
- Moose Antler Cabin – Next to our beach is Moose Antler Cabin, an awesome choice if you have a few kids and you’d like two full sized beds, along with a bunk over one and a futon in the main area. This cabin is close to the playset and you’ll be sure to see a flock of hungry ducks searching for some discarded bread close to the shore. This is a perfect beachside family cabin rental selection with younger kiddos.
- Wolf Den Cabin – Another family friendly lakeside cabin and, possibly the best socialization spot, is the Wolf Den. This cabin has 2 bedrooms, one with twin bunks, and the other with a full sized bed; the main area has a futon as well. Children and parents will both be extremely pleased with the perks of a cabin that is right next to the beach. It gives kids the freedom to stretch their legs after a long boat ride, have shallow access to the lake and the whole time you can watch comfortably from the cabin, deck or picnic tables.
- White Pine Cabin – This is the biggest cabin out of the six of our Ely Lake Cabins – however, it is not lakeside, but lake view. This is the only cabin situated on the right-hand side of our main trail and is very easy to see when driving in. The White Pine Lakeview cabin comes complete with 3 bedrooms with a queen bed, a full bed, twin bunk beds, and a futon.
Lake Cabins and Resort Near Orr
If you’re on the lookout for a cabin with a view near Orr, MN, you have found the perfect destination! Our Minnesota Lake Cabins come with all the comforts you could ever want, views you’ve envisioned, and a clean, yet rustic atmosphere that you won’t find elsewhere in Northern Minnesota. If you’re planning a Northern Minnesota Getaway, contact Moose Track Adventures and you surely won’t be disappointed. Our seasoned Ely Resort operators can give you fishing advice, show you the fruitful spots on Farm Lake and guide you on your journey too. Whether you count on the power of a paddle, motor or you prefer fishing off a dock, you’ll certainly relish in the sun and stars that you can see at Moose Track Adventure in Ely Minnesota.
Cabins on Farm Lake in Ely, Minnesota
Discover a small slice of heaven simply by renting one of our picturesque Ely Lake Cabins. Contact us by phone, our preferred method, at 218-365-4106 to check our May through September availability. Each sunrise and sunset in Ely is a sight to behold; start and end your day a little bit closer to your roots and rediscover the natural beauty in this world with just a bit of help from Moose Track Adventures.
Back to Ely Cabins