If you are looking to take to the Boundary Waters this year, we strongly encourage you to educate yourself on all the great opportunities we have here at our Ely, MN resort! Located in Ely, MN, we are here to give you the rundown on the area. Think of it as a Boundary Waters Fishing 101 class! We offer lodging near the Boundary Waters canoe area, cabin rental, boat rental, canoe rental, bait, and of course, Boundary Water Fishing guides! Moose Track Adventures has everything you need to make your Boundary Waters trip the experience of a lifetime!
Boundary Waters Fishing 101
The easiest way to truly do your research on the Boundary Waters is to use one of our Boundary Water fishing guides. At Moose Track Adventures, we take care of everything from your boat rental, canoe rental, bait, and even lodging. Our professional guides can give you fishing tips that will test your skills and give you much-needed knowledge about the fish in the lake and the environment surrounding it. Our guides will teach you about the contrast of the water and its importance when setting lures. We teach about proper canoe positioning, casting techniques, and presenting your lures in downstream manners to duplicate food presentation. This is only scratching the surface of the knowledge that our Boundary Water Fishing Guides have! Here is a list of our Spring Fishing Specials ahead:
- Weekly Fishing Package: Newly remodeled lakeside housekeeping cabin and a 14’ boat with 15hp motor at $995/week.
- Upgrade to a 16’ boat with a 25hp motor for $1095/week
- If you own your own boat, bring it! Housing is just $795/week
- Nightly Fishing Package: Newly remodeled lakeside housekeeping cabin and a 14’ boat with 15hp motor at $175/night.
- Upgrade to a 16’ boat with a 25hp motor for $190/night
- If you own your own boat, bring it! Housing for just $145/night
Lodging near The Boundary Waters Canoe Area
When you choose a cabin rental with us, you are choosing to be right next to the beautiful lake while also enjoying a beautiful oasis. Our beautiful cabins are decorated and accented with log and pine, easy access to private docks, and equipped with all the gadgets and utensils you would need for daily living.
- May: Offering $125/night
- June: Offering $200 off weekly cabin rentals and $35 off nightly cabin rentals
If you are ready to book your trip to this beautiful area, choose lodging near the Boundary Waters Canoe Area. Moose Track Adventures is excited to open its doors and begin fishing season with you! Book your trip today at 218-365-4106 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.